Chura Vista is a big city in San Diego County, Southern California. It flourished as a city of agriculture and dairy products in the early 20th century, and in the beginning of the 21st century, several places in the suburbs and business districts increased, resulting in dramatic growth.
The Chula Vista is available in cars between states 805, 905, 125, and 5. The nearest major airports are San Diego International Airport (SAN) and Tijuana International Airport (TIJ).
San Diego Trolley Blue Line runs through the southern part of San Diego's town to the U.S.-Mexico border from the central part of San Diego's town. Chura Vista has three trolley stations. Bayfront/E Street、H Street、Palomar Street。
Private boats can anchor at the local Chura Vista Marina.
The Metropolitan Transportation System runs several bus routes around Churavista, most of which are connected to at least one of Trolly Station in Churavista.
- 1 Living Coast Discovery Center, 1000 Gunpowder Point Drive (Parking is the west end of E Street, and the west end of E Street crossing I-5 from E Street Transit Center/Trolley station. When you get to the parking lot, you'll take a shuttle bus to the center to get out.) ☏+1 619 409-5900. Every day from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Situated in the middle of the swamp of the South Bay, the center of nature, like some hidden jewel, is a delightful center of nature, displaying a lot of exhibits about the animals that are native to San Diego Bay. Highlights include an aquarium of sharks and sea turtles, a touch pool with light rays, a bird's cage with sea birds, and bird's beasts. The short trail runs through the swamp, through the gulf, through the center of nature, and you can see the local wild animals. 14 dollars for adults, 9 dollars for seniors, students and young people, 50% for military expenditures, and free for children under 3 years of age.
- 2 Chula Vista Elite Athlete's Training Center, 2800 Olympic Parkway, 619-656-1500 (+1)M-F 9AM-5PM (Sa Hour varies depending on season). a training center for Olympic athletes Tour available. Tour 5-35 dollars per person (35-dollar tour includes buffet lunch).
- 3. Kitajima Credit Association Circular Theater, larger than
Although most of the activity is seen in San Diego, some of the activities still remain for visitors.
- The Churavista is surrounded by the Silver Strand, so it only has a port and it doesn't have a beach. However, many boats and recreational fishers think this is an interesting place for their ships and fish. At the J-Street Marina Park of the J-Street I-5 off-lamp, there is a ramp for launching a boat. The ramp has a large parking lot for trailers, picnic facilities, and toilets. It is important to note that the neighboring areas of the Bay of San Diego are very shallow coastal areas. Before leaving the ramp area, browse the current navigation chart. There's South Bay Anchorage nearby, which you can use freely, but you need a license. There are several park and bicycle courses nearby.
- To the east is the Quars Amfi Theater and Not Sauk City in the Otai Valley. Since the redevelopment took place between 1997 and 1998, it has been a popular spot among locals and visitors.
- 1 Aquatica (formerly Knots Sauk City), 2052 Entertainment Circle +1 619 222-4732.
- 2 Sky Zone San Diego.
- Otai Ranchi Town Center 1
- Westfield Shopping Town Plaza Bonita.
- 2 Churavista Center
- Tera Nova shopping street.
- East Lake Center.
- Number 3.
- 1 Achilles texcoco. a large barbacore of lamb
- Two-way Quan Thai dish 230 3rd Ave (south of E-dori Street, right south of Third Street 3-dori Street at the north end of Third Street),☏+1 619 426-5172. I eat Thai food at a reasonable price for lunch. You can easily take a bus from Trolley Station or from other parts of the South Bay. Regular parking lots for roads and city-owned land.
- 3. Hankdell, 866th wave. It is said to have the best sandwiches in the local area, and a wide variety of foods are available.
- Tacos El Gold
- 1 Best Western Chura Vista Inn, 946 Broadway, +1 619 691-6868, fax number:+1 619 420-6975.
- 2 Best Western South Bay Inn & RV Park, 710 E St, +1 619 420-5183 (toll-free):+1-800-420-0041, FAX:+1 619 420-6254.
- 3 Holiday Inn Express 4450 Maiston, +1 619 422-2600.
- 4 Motel 6 San Diego-Churavista, 745 E St, +1 619 422-4200, Fax: +1 619 585-8944.
- 5 Vagabond Inn Chula Vista (San Diego), 230 Broadway+1 619 422-8305, Fax:+1 619 425-3645. Check In: 20:00, Check Out: 11:00 a.m
- a relatively inexpensive 'urban boutique' hotel with 6 Helcor Hotel located one block away from a
- 7 The Rambler Motel
- 8 San Diego Metro KOA, 111 North 2nd Avenue, 1 800 -562-9877. A 50Max Amp full-service hook-up, camp with numerous tents and RV sites. The facilities include wi-fi, Pool/Hot Bath, All-Year Vacation, Kitchen Facilities, Dog Park and Game Rooms.
- Sunny Coin Laundry 1, 600 F St.
- 2 Chula Vista Public Library, Cibic Center Branch, 365 F St, +1 619-691-5069.
|Route via Chula Vista|
|San Diego - National City←||N S||→ San Isidro → Tijuana|